NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How can I re-instate my account ASAP

Customer Question

How can I re-instate my account ASAP
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hopefully today...especially since i had 11 days left to go on the subscription and for some reason had to Pay again!!!! Money taken from PsayPal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Within a day is NOT acceptable.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please describe the problem further? What account are you trying to re-instate? Is it an email account?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got on the wrong site. Any info from here is totally redundant and does not apply in the least. However, if you could tell me how I can get my money back which was taken from my PayPal account I would be more than happy . Hopefully there will be no more money taken out of that account
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thak you for writing back and I am sorry about your issues.Here is the information on refunding:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund