WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Microsoft Office Specialist
21171802

Can we change an administrator on a business account or do

Customer Question

Can we change an administrator on a business account or do we have to delete the site and start over?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I’m Wes. I’ll be glad to help with the issue and answer any questions
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
What software or system are you using the mange the Administrator account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 7
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If our account is closed can we past in a saved version and start over with a new administrator?
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Using Windows 7 you can change the Administrator account.Are you referring to Active Directory or are you using a website to manage the account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the difference between Active Directory and a Website?
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
With Windows 7 you manage Administrator accounts using these steps:To edit an account, open Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety, Add or remove user accounts. This takes you to the Manage Accounts window, where you can select an account to edit by clicking on its icon.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
The main question I have is how do you use the current account to login? Into Windows?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We need to change the manager of our business facebook account. Can that be done or do we need to delete the entire account and start over?
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, you will need to delete the account if you don't currently have access to the admin section. Otherwise, you would login with the current business manager account and add other accounts to Facebook.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
If you cannot log in with the current business manager account, then you will definitely need to delete the account and start over.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can log in with the current business manager's account. Will I be able to change to a different business manager and a different account?
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Yes. In your Facebook business page, Go to Settings, Page Role, then add another account as an Administrator.Once completed, test it with the other account and you can remove the old one if needed.