Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

When I use my stylus to press "I accept" to be able to read

Customer Question

When I use my stylus to press "I accept" to be able to read my emails after just joining and paying last night, it does not recognize me pressing on "I accept" with my new stylus I just bought today!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You haven't mentioned what hardware you are using with the stylus. I'm assuming that since you're using office it is a surface or something similar to it. The stylus is used for some things not but not for everything. For example it's used for sketching and handwriting recognition. However if the applicant does not recognize stylus input it will not take the place of a tap on the screen. If you do have a surface or something similar with the stylus, please try using your finger to hit the accept button and see if that doesn't correctly. Otherwise, let me know and we'll go from there. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not like the answer. I have a Thrive tablet and I do everything by touch but I went so far as to use a stylus and it did not work. That's sad that you charged me 18 dollars for that answer. I'll figure it out so myself.