NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I just want to open up aol mail automatic mail. Please help!

Customer Question

I just want to open up aol mail automatic mail. Please help! I hav be paying aol for years, have lost it. -***@******.***
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To start with , Im not familiar with PC Care Support. It looks like they just started in 2014. I'm not sure if they guaranteed their service, but we do. What our service guarantee means is that if I am unable to help you resolve the problem, you are entitled to a full refund. With that being said, I am sending you an offer for our phone support service + remote support service. Speaking over the phone is the most efficient way for us to discuss the issue. And a direct connection to your computer will allow me to work directly on the aol mail issue. Once the offer is accepted or rejected, we can continue. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.