Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

While proof reading a large a history, adding pictures, &

Customer Question

While proof reading a large a history, adding pictures, & changing paragraphs. Publisher does it's own thing. The lines of text do not flow from one line to another. AND when I indent it also screws up. When I correct one line it screws up every line after. I need to correct each line individually. Is there a was I can correct the problem without do it one line at a time?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. It depends on exactly what is wrong with the document. You can select the entire document with control a and then do formatting to the entire document at once. However, if there are things that you do not want formatted same time, that will work. You can also use styles to set up common sets of formatting. The styles can be applied to various parts of the document and it does make it a little bit easier to format the document and change formats of common sections if the need arises. If the problem is specifically with the flow of text, you may want to go to the properties of the picture where you can select how the text will flow around the picture. Either above and below it to the right,, to the left, and so on. If you have a screenshot of what exactly is happening, you can attach it here using the paperclip icon and I will take a look. Mike