Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

I have tried to up grade several times but you keep declining

Customer Question

I have tried to up grade several times but you keep declining my credit card details I know I am entering the correct numbers and I know I have funds available why is this happening?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You have reached just answer.com we are and international paid support provider and we work for you getting you answers to your questions. You have put this in the Microsoft office category so I'm assuming the problem you're having is with renewing your Microsoft office subscription. Is that correct? I have seen the Microsoft site have problems with certain cards before but it's something they are supposed to have fix. If it is a Microsoft site or if it's a different site, if you can please provide me whatever additional detail you can, I can provide you most likely much more specific information. Mike