NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Does Windows 10 have a way to minimize all windows, like the

Customer Question

Does Windows 10 have a way to minimize all windows, like the the DESKTOP button on Windows 7 that was in the lower right hand corner of the screen?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Windows 10 does not come out until the 29th, do you mean windows 8.1, or are you asking about the one coming out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am talking about the Windows 10 that I have been running for THREE weeks.

If you aren't running it, why would you try to answer? :(

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Do not relist or I will not get your replies please see here: Click Here Windows 10 does not come out officially for any users until the 29th. Only preview members currently have it which is not the official release.You are either running the preview, or you are using windows 8/8.1/7 and only reserved it for when it is available.To find out for sure open any folder on the left there will either be "computer" or "this pc" right click on that and click properties.The window that opens will say what version you are using and if it is a preview it will have a build number, please give me that.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
If the click here does not work for you (it is a bug on this site) here is the full link http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq and click on "what happens when I reserve" to see the release date for the consumer version
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
In order to answer your question I need to know what version you are actually running that is why I asked originally.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Of course I am running the preview!

Windows 10 Home.

NOW CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION?

instead of asking me yet ANOTHER silly question.

FYI: I am about to terminate my account and ask for a refund from Just Answer, as all I get is BS like this.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
I am going to opt out rather than answer you, because you never mentioned using the preview originally, and are now being incredibly rude due to the fact that I had to ask you. We routinely get people who think they have Windows 10, Windows 2015 etc when they mean 8.1 so it is necessary to make sure. Due to the fact this site let's us choose whether or not we answer for any reason and your rude reply I am opting out. If anyone else wants to reply they will the same way I did but please note they will see everything you have said as well.
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still need help with this? I'm another computer technician; I'm using Windows 10 preview right now, so I know how to fix this issue for you.Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Do not open duplicate questions you need to wait here and work with Viet as he was the next to respond to you.
Please communicate with me at this web page for this issue. I am using Windows 10 Preview right now, so I know how to fix this issue. I can put the "Show Desktop" icon on your computer. Please reply at the box below to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you.