NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am so tired of trying to find somebody to answer my questions

Customer Question

I am so tired of trying to find somebody to answer my questions and cannot get a response !!! I paid my membership and filled out my profile and submitted pictures two days ago. Since then I have been using the site and others have contacted me. Now I have contacts in in my inbox and other areas and I CANNOT access any of them. I keep getting sent back to the payment subscription boxes. I am not happy about this and don't see why I should have to pay to get an answer !!!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. First, let me clarify a few points. Our company is JustAnswer.com, while I can help you with the account issues you are having with the other website. This is an independent paid service and we cover a vast amount of problems issues and categories. If you would like to proceed with paid help. I need to know the name of the account / website / dating service that youre having account issues on. If you want to cancel this paid help and seek free help elsewhere. Either way, please respond. Dustin S