NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

All of my personal sub-folders

Customer Question

All of my personal sub-folders have disappeared in Window Mail. Is there a way to recover them?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
May i know if they disappeared by themselves or did you update/change anything?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not update or change anything.
What is the account type (IMAP/POP)?
Unfortunately, due to the number of steps involved in troubleshooting this issue, the phone call option will not be suitable. IF you want, i can connect remotely to address the issue directly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my request and credit my Visa.
If you want i can take a look at the issue directly without charging additional. If you still wish to have this cancelled and refund; reply back to let me know. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is very confusing as far as the charges you keeping applying. Seems like you want money for everything. What was the $37 for? I thought that would get me an answer. If not, then cancel and refund my money.
Let me explain, the issue is on your computer. All i know at the moment is that the folders disappeared (i cannot see it). There are 100s of reasons why they may disappear? If you want to know the reasons i can type them all but that will become more confusing (there is no straight forward answer unless we/i troubleshoot to find out why they disappeared and how we can bring them back).
Therefore, i requested very specific information from you so i can help you with the issue with aim to resolve it.
The charges;
1. If you take additional service where i connect remotely, and spend my time (could be 10 minutes or hours) to fix the issue. However, the remote service is optional and i have already offered to do remote without charging extra.
2. JustAnswer is a question/answer site; so in order to assist you without remoting in, i need to ask you questions to get closer to the issue and then suggest the most appropriate fix. this is what the initial amount covers.
Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I'll just take the credit to my Visa.
I will request this to be refunded. Thanks