NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I want to know my password.

Customer Question

I want to know my password.
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** such as email password, computer's login password, Wi-Fi/wireless password, etc.?
Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just damn talk to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no!
I'm sorry, I do live online support, which I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer while you are watching; it's quicker and easier that way. But if you prefer phone support, then I will open the issue to other experts who can call you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you. What's the model of your computer? And/or do you have a windows or mac computer?Please accept the remote support offer, then please do the following in order to connect with me remotely:Please click on the website below:https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=trueThen download / run the file join.me when it prompts or showsThen tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.Do not close the join.me programWhen you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,