NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How print 4 to 6 photos and text on to one 8.5 x 11 sheet of

Customer Question

How print 4 to 6 photos and text on to one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, using Windows Gallery?
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Using Windows Gallery; I need to know how to use the control panel on top of the windows photo gallery to be able to
print on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper; I want to put 4 to 6 photos on that one sheet of paper and type the location & date
that each photo was taken; can this be done with windows Gallery ?
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.
I will be very happy to help you. Firs I want to know, if your printer is capable of printing on 8.5X11 photo paper or not , because all printers are not capable of printing on such a big size photo paper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is.
Thanks for the information, can you tell me, what options do you get when, you try to print the photos from Windows Gallery.