NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have 2 or 3 FB accounts & cant get into any of them,, I have

Customer Question

I have 2 or 3 FB accounts & cant get into any of them,, I have changed the PW many times,
to no avail...the reason I had this many cause i was locked out of & older account,,my pass words & my user ID are messed up...I would be ok to delete them all & start new but I cant delete them , I can get one on an old phone but not on my Ipad or Iphone 6... Im ready to just quit... I love fB & post alot of pic on there..with enjoyment....HELP (###) ###-#### ***** Parrish or Joseph L parrish
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. First of all, I'm not sure what you mean when you say you can't get into any of your accounts but yet you have changed the passwords many times. You have to be able to access the accounts in order to change the passwords. Also to have that many accounts, you would have to have a different email address associated with each account. Please identify the total number of accounts you have. Then we need to determine which ones you want to deactivate and the one you want to keep. Please explain to me the steps you have taken already so I can help determine the best coarse of action.