NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I created a dropbox share folder and moved emails from my outlook

Customer Question

I created a dropbox share folder and moved emails from my outlook into that dropbox.
I shared with two users - one on MAC and I don't know what the other user has
Neither of them could open the .msg files
I bought Total Mail Converter CL to change all the email in one batch at the advise of another expert on this site
I installed the software and it can only convert some of the email and the ones not converted i cannot change manually
Please only respond if you can log into my computer and do this for me. I also installed Team Viewer 10
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! I could assist you via Team Viewer, but there is an additional services fee for this. Do you want to continue with that? If so, let me know and we can schedule a connection