NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I had Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 on my computer,

Customer Question

I had Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 on my computer, however it crashed a few days ago and now I need to replace this program. I don't have the disks, but my granddaughter put the program on a couple of years ago from the internet I think. I found a paper with a number on it that I wonder if it could be the number I would need to reinstall this program. Could you help me with this?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. By the way, is the computer where this MS Office Plus 2010 software was originally installed still running now? I am asking this because, there are some free tools that we can use to dig your system for the product key of that 2010 software so that you can use it to reinstall. But if the computer crashed and you bought a new one, then you need the product key in the DVD label or Microsoft label.
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it is the same computer.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Since this is the same computer, the best way to locate your license key for your MS Office program that you were using before is to use some free tools that will do the scanning of license keys used in the same system before.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can do this while you watch and help you install MS Office with the recovered key?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($20) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess