Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Microsoft Office expert
50836188

How do we get the name Heide Hayek, Heidesan, Heide Crittsinger

Customer Question

How do we get the name Heide Hayek, Heidesan, Heide Crittsinger Hayek erased from face book?. Can you tell us how a face book account could get set up without my wifes knowledge, in this case Heide Hayek facebook from server @ Verizon
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Do you have access to the account with the name Heide Hayek account?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Please reply here instead of creating new questions
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Please use the reply button here instead of creating new questions. I cannot help you unless you reply back here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No we do not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We do not have access to that account. I didn't even know,it existed
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I think there may be some confusion -- I believe you are seeing an account with the same name as you and thinking that it is an account that you created. Whereas, another person in the world as the same name as you and created an account. Please remember that Facebook is worldwide so it would be extremely rare to be the only person with that name on Facebook.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used to have an account called heide crittsinger hayek. How can I be sure its,completely erased forever?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
When was the last time that you signed into that account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 2 or 3 years ago. I don't know what the password ***** But you make sure it's scrubbed clean
. I erased as much as the blanks would let me. Can you find it and make sure there's not a trace left?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
If you haven't signed in the account in 2-3 years then it is deleted from the Facebook server due to inactivity. There is nothing to worry about.
Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.