Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

I have a samsungs5 and i set a password ***** the code and i

Customer Question

i have a samsungs5 and i set a password ***** the code and i have forgot the word .it only states enter password. i cant get into the phone:(
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. Have you tried using logging in using your Google account information? You can do this to access the phone and then reset the password. Here are some helpful instructions to walk you through the process: http://androidadvices.com/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s5-screen-forgot-alternative-password-finger-scanner/
Hello. Just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you resolved your issue. If so, please take a moment to rate my customer service. If not, please let me know how I can help further.