NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Purchased Mystery PI case of counterfit cove. cannt open game

Customer Question

purchased Mystery PI case of counterfit cove. cannt open game lock. cursor stays in upper left hand corner and wont move. If the game cannot be played please refund purchase price. geek squad said game cannot be played on this desk top for some reason but didn't know what the problem is.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To start with, can you tell me what game company you use. Bigfish games, Pogo, etc etc? To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, *****