NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Please cancel my BB Membership. I signed up

Customer Question

Please cancel my BB Membership. I signed up for it yesterday. My info:
xxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
I used a MasterCredit card ending in the last 4 #'s of xxxx. My user name is xxxxxxxx
Please help.
xxxxxxxxxx
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel