NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am trying to match multiple locations to their Lat/Long utilizing

Customer Question

I am trying to match multiple locations to their Lat/Long utilizing VLOOKUP.
I am either missing a step or making same mistake again......again...........
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
can you send an example of what you are trying to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need help walking through the task,, can you help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
i cant do a phone call, but I can do a remote session if you want. Let me know if you want to do that. Also could you describe your problem in a little more detail so I can make sure I can help you first?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I expected an email and did not see the thread until talking on phone with one of your reps.
Shall we start again?
I need to furnish routing information for my reps using the Streets and Trips software
In order to do this I must use two (2) separate files that were sent to me which I saved to excel. I will be using VLOOKUP
to obtain the Lat/Long for multiple Location GUIDS. The GUID is the Lookup value and lat/long from the second sheet will
be the Table Array
This is second time I have prepared this and either I have forgotten a step (or 2) or I am making mistake as I attempt to perform the VLOOKUP.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason