NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I haveinstalled a new copmuter as a replacement of my old one.

Customer Question

I haveinstalled a new copmuter as a replacement of my old one. All the data from the old one was placed in a foulder which I accessed to retreive my skype shortcut.
I am unable to sign in and have changed my password. I still can't sign in with either the new password ***** the code which was supplied and I cut and pasted onto the required field.
I have a subscription and I would like to continue to use this as I have credit which is continually taken out of my credit card.
Can you please help me.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the exact message you get when you fail to sign in?