NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I cannot get back into my original SeniorPeopleMeet account.

Customer Question

I cannot get back into my original SeniorPeopleMeet account. My name is***** and my name on my account is XXXXXXX. Earlier today they said they were taking my account off line because someone from an unidentified place had tried to reach me.
They said to get back on, to click a link. I did that and found myself signing up for a second account. Can you please help me?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have that link?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,