NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have the professiona

Customer Question

I have the professional 7 programme and I cant bring up any items on my email.Apparantely people can send emails and their system confirms it was received.
Your help will be greatly appreciated
Regards
Warren XXX
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Do you access your e-mail account using an e-mail program such as Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird or you use a web browser (web mail)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
microsoft outlook.Included in my request I advised my email was down and yet you requested the above confirmation by email.Not what I would have expected by a so called expert.
The reason i now reply is I hired a computer company to find and rectify the problem which they did.
I am sure you will agree your company was negligent in this matter and the balance of $47.00 will be refunded.
Please confirm your reply.