Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

I have a report based on a query. The query has criteria requesting

Customer Question

I have a report based on a query. The query has criteria requesting the begin and end date for the records that will appear in the report. MY question is how can I get Access to put those dates in my report.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be providing an answer to your question today.
Since you are specifying those dates for the query, those dates must be available to you as variables. In that case, you could simply put those two variables in the report. How are you passing them to the report? If you have a sample of the report or database I can provide you more specific information. This should be very straightforward to do.