NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am trying to upload price changes to our computer system.

Customer Question

I am trying to upload price changes to our computer system. Our computer system is operated by each part having an ID number and it is categorized. So the excel file is not alphabetical and random. The price change spreadsheet is alphabetical by part number. I need to understand how to get the ID number in our system that is assigned to the part number and merge it into the excel file for the price change upload correctly attaching the ID numbers to the part numbers. Can this be done without going through 40 thousand sku's one at a time? PLEASE HELP. I lose money every day the changes are not in place.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question
so basically you have 2 sheets in excel, and you want to update the data on one sheet in excel based on data from the other sheet?