Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

I was just wondering if there is a way to export a list

Customer Question

Hi. I was just wondering if there is a way to export a list of the zipcodes contained within territories that I have created based on an excel import that was done based on County in Mappoint 2013?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Yes, as long as the data is an Excel, you can export it into several different types of files including, separated and tab delimited. You'll also be able to select which columns you export. It's actually a fairly simple process. If you just want to save it as a text file initially, you can just do a save as and then select CSV for the file type. Or, if you just want to get certain data exported you can do that as well. Just let me know what your requirements are. And what the spreadsheet currently contains.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply. I am creating territories by importing a list of Counties. What I want to do is export those territories, but instead of it exporting the County, I want it to export the zipcodes within the counties. OR just add zipcode as a column in the exported spreadsheet. I am familiar with how to export the zipcodes that are included in my territories, but I can only do that when either I created the territories manually (no import), OR imported the territories originally based on zipcode. When I try to export a zipcode list from territories that were created by importing territories by County, it just exports the same list that I imported. Does that make sense?
Sort of, at least I think I understand what you're saying. Do you have a sample that you could upload for me either here or to a site like wikisend.com and provide the link? That way I can take a look at it directly.