Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
19897260

Where can I find a user guide 2015? Why are all

Customer Question

Where can I find a user guide for OneNote 2015? Why are all the online help sites so dated?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, and welcome to Justanswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
Microsoft refers to the program as OneNote 2016 for reference. With that being said, this link
https://support.office.com/en-US/search/results?Lcid=1033&Query=onenote+2016
contains all the help documents on one note for mac, 2016.
You should also be able to access most of that information, through the one note help menu.. Which parses the online help servers.
There are roughly three and a half guide / tutorials that directly speak of one note 2016.
Also, if you use that support / search page I sent you, you can find help for any of the other 2016 office products you have installed on your mac.
If you have further questions please let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.