Richard Hall
Richard Hall, Microsoft Certified
Experience:  Chief Information Officer at Spectrum Contracting Serv.
77993500

In outlook , how do I send out two invites meeting that

Customer Question

In outlook , how do I send out two invites for a meeting that people can choose which one they would like to attend
2 meeting invites that are the same but users are given the choice to accept one or the other. The reason that they are two different invites is because there are two different times they can choose from
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard Hall replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** can assist you with this.There is a great short tutorial with the steps and also a how to video on the same page.It's not too difficult to do and it's a very good question, although people don't utilize this feature much because they didn't know they could do it.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/calendar/create-a-pick-a-meeting-request/If you get stuck with any of the steps let me know, and I can assist you.You are basically saving the calendar events and then forwarding them as and Icalendar event. The event the user chooses to rsvp will then show up on their calendar and yours as well.Thank you!Richard
Greetings,

I was checking in to make sure you were able to navigate through the instructions in order to send out your meeting invitations you were attempting.

Let me know, I'm here to help!

Thanks,