NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Jason, I did a system refresh and now my Microsoft office is

Customer Question

Jason, I did a system refresh and now my Microsoft office is gone. I called Toshiba and they told me to recover the computer back to original default setting and the problem would be fixed. Microsoft office is a tab now in the apps but it wants a security key. Desperate for help. thanks
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues.
Can you please tell me the exact make and model of your computer?
Also, did you buy this MS Office software after buying the computer? Or is the license bundled when you first bought the computer?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
while you were working on my question, I realized that I can get free Microsoft office from my school. So I went to their website, typed in my school email and whalaa I was able to download it that way. I'm so sorry for your wasted time on me. If possible, could I get a refund of the money I paid you/just answer. Thank you and have a nice day.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to get MS Office through your school!
Yes, we guarantee our service so you can surely get your money back.
Here is the information on refunding:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
Thank you for using our service.
Best regards,
Jess