Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  MS Office expert
30970729

Working in powerpoint 2010. I'm trying to have a slide with

Customer Question

Working in powerpoint 2010. I'm trying to have a slide with some text hyperlinked to other slides in the deck, and when I create the hyperlinks and hit F5 for the run through it works, however, when I save, and close the document, and re-open, the hyperlinks
are gone and when I click on the slide it just advances to the next slide. I've tried hyperlinking to other slides in the deck and to images or files stored on my machine and nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how to get the hyperlinks to just stay and work?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
The hyperlinks should not disappear - it sounds like your hyperlink font color is white once they have been clicked. Change the hyperlink color to blue or similar so that it is not hidden by the background.