NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

This is a little hard to explain... I want to set up a document/template

Customer Question

This is a little hard to explain... I want to set up a document/template that would enable me to open up a doc and then 'tick box' or something similar to enable other documents to be imported into the document. It's with regard to building regulations, where only specific details are relevant to that specific job. All of the information is already there, but I was just wondering if it was possible in Word to set up a template to import the info. Does that make sense?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi There and welcomeSo to understand, you have this document and as you tick a box, that box is "linked" to another document that will be inserted when you tick it?So Box A is linked to Regulation AWhen you tick Box A, Regulation A is embedded in the document?Is this what you mean?