jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I want to print a business card I designed in Microsoft Publisher

I want to print a business card I designed in Microsoft Publisher onto Avery smooth edge business card sheets. 2 by 5 up. The Avery template will not accept a Publisher file. Is there a way to make the design compatible with an Avery template?

jstinehelfer :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I understand technology can be frustrating at times and hopefully together we can come up with a solution to your problem.

jstinehelfer :

Take a look at this and see if your setting up Publisher to use Avery.

jstinehelfer :

click the link above.

jstinehelfer :

Let me know if this helps or not.

jstinehelfer :

If you need more help please ask and I will be glad to answer any more question about this issue.

If you are happy with my work please take the time and give me a good rating. I appreciate your business. If you need any help in the future you can go to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john-stinehelfer/ and reach me there. Thank you for using JustAnswer we value your business. Please have a wonderful day