Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I have a legal version of Office 2010, Windows 8.1 & 2 users

I have a legal version of Office 2010, Windows 8.1 & 2 users & an Administrator. I've been trying for a week to get things to work properly since I loaded 8.1.
One of my users can't log onto the single Outlook account & one user can't seem to log onto internet explorer.
I was able to use Outlook as an Administrator. I took your advice to remove Office & reload it & I thought I had activated it & now my administrator email account, the only one I can get to work, says it is not activated. When I typed in my Office key it said it wasn't correct.
Please help!
Brigitte

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=511918ba-aa74-4728-be68-db7a40939487

The remote is not working correctly.

- Please, click the following link, download that file, and run the file: https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webdownload=true
- Then download and allow that remote app to run.
- Once it is finished, please, tell me the 9 digit number that appears on the top of your screen.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

Thank you.

Please, give me that 9 digit number when you get it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

636-437-448

Thank you.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason