Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I have installed microsoft office 2007 some years ago, but

I have installed microsoft office 2007 some years ago, but never activated Outlook. It now won't accept my product code as it has 1 and 0 in it. This is the same product code stored in my Word and Excel.

Hello Frances! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What was the Microsoft Office 2007 edition that you installed/bought years ago, such as Home & Student, Home & Business, Professional, etc.?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think it was probably Home & Student, but not absolutely sure.

We're connected ,thanks.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.