Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

Himy name is XXXXX XXXXX need to find my password XXXXX my hotmail...can

Himy name is XXXXX XXXXX need to find my password XXXXX my hotmail...can you help.

Hello Lou! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when resetting your hotmail account password? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you,

Remember to update information in your email account if there is any change, such as phone number, in the future. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you