Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

Ist off, Im a novice. I just had Windows 7 installed I was

Ist off, I'm a novice. I just had Windows 7 installed I was looking in at Word . I did something to cause all "blank pages to show up as graph paper. When I bring up my documents, the have a similar look yo them. How do I change that?

Hello Richard! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Office/Word 2003, 2007, 2010, etc.? Please try this: if you have Office / Word 2007/2010, click on the View tab/menu on the top, then clear the Gridlines option in the Show/Hide group of options.

If that does not work, or if you have another version of office, please close Microsoft Office/Word program

, then click on Start, All programs, Accessories, Run... (or you can press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on your keyboard)

, then type:

, then click OK

, then open folder Microsoft

, then open folder Templates

, then right-click on any Normal... item there, and re-name it to something else, such as Oldnormal...

, then open Word program and check.

If it still does not work, please go to the website below,then download/run the Fix it item, and check:

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,