Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I was given a computer and I need a product number to download

I was given a computer and I need a product number to download Microsoft outlook 2010. Where can I find the product number?

Hello Glenell! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you purchased Microsoft Outlook 2010 previously yet? And/or have you purchased Microsoft Office previously yet (if yes, what type and version of office did you purchase previously)?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.