Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Richard I have a another question I have sent you a file

I have a another question I have sent you a file #450180 ( I this file you will find two charts , one is for pressure and dimensions and the other is for melt temp and cycle time ).in each of these charts we have a process window and the chart and window are created by 12 cells we input data and you have cells with UCL , AVERAGE , LCL CAN WE CREATE THIS IN EXCEL.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

sorry Mark, it was not clear, what did you want me to do here?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On the file I sent you have two charts ( I did this by hand ), I would like to automate this in excel. we would have two columns ( 12 cells in each column ) in excel one for pressure and one for dimensions and you would have a cell for UCL and one cell for LCL and one for your average. After all the data is inputted into cells excel would create a chart with a window in the chart and it would center the window using the average

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I sent you a file # XXXXX with a spread sheet with the columns and cells with data. I hope this helps, I been fighting with this issue how to create a chart in excel like the one I sent you using the data I sent, if you need more type of data let me know.

Mark

ok, that type of chart you will not get, only the preset ones in Excel (Bar Char, Pie Chart).

Would any of these fit the requirements?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you know how I could create this type of chart, would a program have to be written for this

Mark

It is very customized for what you do.

You would need a programmer to be able to make a specialised program for you, that would allow for this type of chart, as it is not part of the standard charts available.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does Microsoft office answer have a programmer that could help me

Mark

No, they wont, as it is not what they do.

Which state and town are you in?

Ill find one for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Norwich ct 06360

What your best to do Mark, is to post it here, as I could not find any one in your area.

Make the first word of the question

programming

And indicate in the rest that you need a chart developed that is highly customised and Microsoft Charts will no suffice, so you need one specially written.

We have quite a number of these programmers here, so I am confident you can get one that specialises in programming charts.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Two questions,

Can you find anyone in Mass and where do I post here

For Mass, you can try here

Click Me to Open

Else to post the question, you would make a new question from this.

Also, did you see the other question and that the work is done?

Thanks