Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years

I need help in doing a graded project for penn foster:

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today.

How many hours can you give me to complete this?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry this is the link...I sent the wrong link earlier:

There is no limit just wanted to finish this this weekend.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not sure if you can email them to me once you are finished

[email protected]

Thank you for writing back. I believe the last link you posted is the same with the original link that you posted. Nevertheless, the PDF is entitled Computer Applications and your output shall be a Word MEMO, an Excel Chart and a PowerPoint presentation.

Is this correct?

EDIT: I can send the files to you through Wikisend and not through emails since we are not allowed to exchange emails.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Oh's all good. That is fine. Yes this is correct, a memo, an excel chart and a powerpoint presentation.

Thanks for your help.

You're welcome. Please give me a moment to complete all this. No need to reply to this. Once I post the links for the completed files, you will be notified through email.

Best regards,

Hi Brian,

Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have completed the three files that you required using the exact steps described in the link that you gave me.

I zipped the 3 files so that I can give it to you at once. Inside the zip file are the 3 files that you need. Here is the link to download the zip file:

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated! Cool

If you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to request me any time.

Thank you!

Best regards,