Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

I need to enter info from an excel file to CorelDraw. The data

I need to enter info from an excel file to CorelDraw. The data is in 3 cells (name, branch of military service, dates of service) and I can't copy/paste all three. Is there any way to merge them or otherwise make this simpler than copy/pasting each individual cell?
Welcome to, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to assist you today.

There are a couple of ways you can accomplish this..

First, open the excel file, select a range of cells (several rows and several columns), copy them to clipboard. Then in CorelDraw,choose paste special and select Picture (enhanced metafile).

That should do the trick..

If not, you can always go back into excel, do file, save as, pdf, and then you should be able to import the pdf or copy and paste into draw.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, please let me know.

Dustin S