Brandon M.
Brandon M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an System Administrator for law firm
12024030

A WordPerfect document has been put in a folder on our network,

A WordPerfect document has been put in a folder on our network, but another user cannot see it in that folder until 10+ minutes or so. The original user who put the document in the folder can see that it is in the folder, but the other user cannot until he waits a length of time and then it shows up. What is causing this?

Brandon M. :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to assist you with your issue today. Please note that I am in eastern time (UTC -5:00) and am generally online between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM and some evenings between 7 PM and 11 PM.

Brandon M. :

If the user who cannot see the file presses F5, it will force refresh the folder listing. They should then be able to see the file.

Customer:

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX give that a try.