MrBargain
MrBargain, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Friendly Neighborhood Geek... Certified Tech, Webmaster, SEO, More! 18+ Years IT Experience
75878118

Hi: unless I missed it, I havent recd anything beyond the

Hi: unless I missed it, I haven't rec'd anything beyond the above. I'm setting this as a new question exclusively to you, and rated the other one.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Lindie

Hi again,
You mention that you haven't gotten anything except the above, however I cannot see any other details. If I recall correctly, last we were speaking, I had asked if you could get a confirmation of the software and version that is being used to create the document.
Thanks,Stefan
MrBargain, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Friendly Neighborhood Geek... Certified Tech, Webmaster, SEO, More! 18+ Years IT Experience