salah16
salah16, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer, website developer, Tech Support, Databases, Microsoft Office teacher, Math teacher, tutor and grader...
74716300

I AM TRYING TO MAKE A ROSTER AND PARENT CONTACT SHEET FOR A

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO MAKE A ROSTER AND PARENT CONTACT SHEET FOR A HOCKEY TEAM WITH INFO ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF THE PRINTED CARD. THE CARD WOULD BE 2 1/2 INCHES WIDE BY 3 1/2 INCHES TALL. HELP

I WILL NEED TO PRINT AND LAMINATE AT LEAST 60 OF THESE CARDS SO I WAS HOPING TO HAVE LIKE 6-9 ROSTER CARDS PER 8 1/2 BY 11 SHEET I PRING

I CAN ATTACH WHAT I HAVE IF IT WOULD HELP

Attachment: 2013-10-27_191609_roster_cards.xlsx

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  salah16 replied 3 years ago.
You can use the business card template by going to "File" --> New document --> under Microsoft Office Online choose "Business cards" and file them up manually.
Otherwise
I've created a couple of more sheets; one linking to front and one linking to back. http://wikisend.com/download/295412/2013-10-27_191609_roster_cards.xlsx
Basically linking each card content to the first 2 sheets; respectively; using the formula, double click on the cell to see the formula =Front!D3 and =Back!D4 and so on.
Then what you do; is just resize the cells to fit your printing size, and insert a logo or do a color fill…
This might be what you are looking for. If not, please explain more.
If finished; please do not forget to rate.
Expert:  salah16 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am wondering if your Q was answered. Let us know if you still have problems, please take a minute to rate the answer, thank you.