p0llinate
p0llinate, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate IT/networking company.

I have a letter in Word, but the printed copy is blank

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  p0llinate replied 9 months ago.

Nathan :

Hello, and welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’ll be assisting you today.

First, a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to better meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. Remember, you are rating me personally, not this site or your product and a negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

_________________________

Nathan :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Nathan :

can you tell me if this only happens in word? Are you able to print from other applications (excel, web pages, emails, etc)?

Nathan :

If you are only getting blank pages from other applications as well, could you try making a photocopy on your machine (assuming it is a multifunction printer) and see if it comes out blank too?

p0llinate, Systems Manager
Experience: Own/operate IT/networking company.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Thanks, it was a problem with my printer ink. All is ok.

Expert:  p0llinate replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for the update Susan, glad to know it is working again.

Let me know if you should need anything else in the future.

Best regards,