Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I purchased Microsoft Word 2007, it was installed on my previous

I purchased Microsoft Word 2007, it was installed on my previous computer, I shared the disc with 2 of my children so the 3 licenses were used, I no longer can locate the disc or product key number, when I tried to sign up for a free trial of word 2013 it asks me for my Microsoft name and password XXXXX ny name comes up [email protected] but I cant remember my password XXXXX it wont let me progress. do I need to try to re-purchase the program to get it on my new computre
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

If you cannot locate the disk, then yes you will need to purchase it again.

you can get the trial, but if you do not rememer your account password, you can make a free account on the address below and use this.

Then you can download the trial using this account and decide on whether to purchase it.

You can use a free open source office program, that works with all office files. It is called Open Office, and you can download it completly free from my link below.

This is a very good free substitute.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you