The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience:  20 years experience providing remote computer support

I have 1 worksheet (A) with an order id and a product code,

I have 1 worksheet (A) with an order id and a product code, and another sheet (B) with the shipping information that is referenced by both the order id and multiple product codes. I need to validate the product actually shipped by referencing the order id from A that matches the order id from B also matches the product referenced in A is included in the order that shipped from B

Worksheet A Worksheet B (What shipped)
Order ID Product Code Order ID ProductAAA ProductBBB
11112 AAA 11112 AAA BBB
11112 BBB
Note that all of the above where spaces are in separate cells of each worksheet, the the alignment is the same

So I want to know from Worksheet A and both product AAA and BBB shipped - what formula could I use to validate this data?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your question

Can you provide an example workbook.

Please upload the workbook to

after uploading they will provide you with a file ID#

paste that file ID# XXXXX

THen I will be able to assist you further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not sure you received my response - I uploaded the sample workbook and the file id# XXXXX XXXXX

Thank you,

I got the file,

Give me a few minutes to look at it, I will let you know if I need further clarification
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

no problem, should have a solution soon
it is done:

You can download from the following link

Let me know if you have any other problems
does it do what you need?

are you not seeing my responses?
I am going to assume from your lack of response. That everything is working properly or you are having trouble contacting me.

If you would like to contact me press the "REPLY" button underneath this chat.

Since everything is working, we will need to complete this transaction. The transaction does not complete until you rate. Inotherwords I do not get paid. How would you feel if you didn't get a pay check one week.

You can rate with the smiley faces underneath this chat window, just click "Good" or "excelent" service so I get reimbursed for my time.

Of course if you have any problems with the formula or it is not working you can reply to me so I can correct them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi PC-Guy,

Hmm...I did respond to you yesterday, and rated you as excellent. Not sure why it didn't go through - but here goes again.

Thank you for your help - this is going to work out great.

it went through now. Thankyou very much. And please let me know if you need anything else.

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.