Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am upgrading to windows 8.1 from 8. After asking me to log

I am upgrading to windows 8.1 from 8. After asking me to log in to microsoft account, it needs a security code which it will send to my email account. But after several attempts, and over two hours of waiting, no email has arrived with that security code. Why is this

Hello Woril! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did it say what email address/account it is going to send to? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=52b6d8f6-2017-406b-8a2c-4f263ac5e80f

If prompted, click on More info..., then Run anyway. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it did

OK. Please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to check the issue on your computer:

If prompted, click on More info..., then Run anyway. Thank you
I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.