Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

my new Lenovo seems to have magical powers and changes the

my new Lenovo seems to have magical powers and changes the font in my outlook email messages just randomly. I am sure it isn't random and i am pressing something but I cannot figure out how to change it back to normal font size. I know how to do it when a spreadsheet is up but i don't see that same plus minus button when i am in my outlook

Hello Gina! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. You may have pressed some keys or used the scroll wheel on your mouse; you can scroll up / down on the mouse's scroll wheel in order to increase / decrease the font size.

If needed, can you please try this: press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) in order to increase the font size
, and press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) in order to decrease the font size.
You can press those keys until it shows the font size you want.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its a laptop I don't have a mouse and its on a different computer than this one and I need to change the fonts in the whole thing so where should I start or where should the arrow be when I click on control +...nothing is happening.

I'm sorry, do you have outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.? Did you do the Ctrl and + keys while in Outlook?

Do you mean you want to change the whole font size of the computer?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its 2010 outlook and what am I doing while I press control + that takes 2 fingers and nothing happens when I do this computer the font gets bigger but on the laptop nothing is happening

I'm sorry. Can you please go to your email on the new laptop for a message from JustAnswer in order to connect with me via this web page on your new laptop, so we can troubleshoot there? Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so how do I reach you on just answer without paying again?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are you replying or what are we doing here?

Sorry, yes, I was typing. Go to website on the new laptop, then click on Login at the top, then click on the "Forgot Password?" option there, and continue to get a password, then log in. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok I am on with the laptop

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but you are still replying to the other computer ....bc that is the email address I used

Thank you. On the new laptop, please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

; if prompted, click on More info..., then Run anyway. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you hopefully that will work going forward.

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.