Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

My Office Home and Student 2010 is newly installed and Im

My Office Home and Student 2010 is newly installed and I'm told that it is no longer viable.
I find no Telephone number to talk to Microsoft which I'm told to do. My Product key I have but is not found by Microsoft. Thwe program vill shut down in 3 Days. I have tried very hard to Contact Micfrosoft. What can I do? [email protected]
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Have you followed the procedure from Microsoft on recovering a problem product key?

The procedure you can follow here

Let me know the results of this procedure.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have my product key, I have tried several times to fill in the key . I have allowed Micrisoft to download a search program but nothing happens.How do I come back to you after the proceedure that you suggest?

You can return to this web page, and post a message like you are now doing.

But, if you have the product key, what is the message you get when trying to enter it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The respons is nill filling in the Product key. Ihave registered my program and have the Product key , I also have a Product ID as a confirmation. I have tried to Phone the registration centre in Sweden. Asked to press the phone buttons of my ID neither the Product key nor the ID number seems to work. The Product has only been installed once on the same computor and I'm told to have 90 Days of free service. The information from Microsoft that the number of installations is over the limit is possibly caused by changes in the computer configeration as I have added Ram. I.m asked to explain by Phone but have not found any to talk to.

ok, are you able to call Microsoft on +46 8 752 56 30

As yes, the RAM change would have created a problem, and they need to reset the installation count.

Can you call the number and let me know the results please

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Calling that number I cet the automated reply tthat this number is XXXXX used! I have tried 4 times.

It is the official number which you can see here

Can you call the other number there?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the 00 at the end there is a reply. I'm waiting to get an answer from service.i'm nr 9 in the que

ok, let me know how it goes please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! The message is now eliminated and I have continued use of the program.

Good to see your now working again. Once they resetted the counter, you were good to go.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you