Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

Min e-mail-adresse er blevet "stjålet" af min exkone. Jeg kan

Min e-mail-adresse er blevet "stjålet" af min exkone. Jeg kan ikke komme ind i min mail, da hun har ændret koderne.
Min e-mail-adresse [email protected]

Venlig Hilsen
Leslie Wilson
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

For privacy reasons, we block email addresses.

Can you please tell me for which email service you are referring to?

eg: Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

Can you fill in this recovery form please.

Once completed, you are going to get one of three responses.

Either instant access to your account with a new password.

That they will reply in 24 hours.

Or not enough information was provided.

Please tell me your results when you have completed the form.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We have allready tryed this and we did not get a answer

Which of the responses do you get from the three I gave?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What exactly happened on the last step then?

Something would have happened.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we are waiting for a reply and it as gone more then 24 hours

ok, so you got the message they will reply in 24 hours.

If they have not yet, it means they either replied to your actual account, or denied it.

If they have denied this, it can be very difficult if not impossible to get the account back if you cannot verify with the form. I have spent many hours researching the options and have helped hundreds of hotmail users that are in your same position. 

The methods I am going to share with you are not made public by hotmail but they do in fact work. You will need to be patient though as it could take a couple days. Considering you are about to lose your accounts though, a few days is worth the wait. It is incredibly important that you very carefully follow my instructions so you complete the procedure correctly.

An option is to reach out to a hotmail representative on their forums, they have access to look deeper into the account and sometimes can help in these situations.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.

Once you create the new address do the following.

Please click

Next choose "Your account has been temporarily blocked"

Tell them you have not been successful with the recovery form. 

Be sure that under "Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:" 

You provide them the email address that is blocked and not the new one.

Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' give them the new account you just created.

In most cases they will respond in 24-72 hours, depending on how many requests they have waiting before yours.

A moderator will take a closer look at your account and work with you to try and help you get back in. 

As well as sending the message directly to the moderator it can sometimes be quicker to reach out to them in their public forums and they may message you or ask you to message them privately with more information.

Go to the following link and click ask a question on the upper right hand side of the page. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can. Here is the link to the forums:

Microsoft/Hotmail takes account security very serious which is why they make this so difficult and make you confirm all of that information. It is to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I hope that this information helps you get into your account. I would kindly ask you to remember when you are asked to rate my service you are rating me personally. You are not rating hotmail or their procedures or your frustration with the situation which I know is difficult.

If you require any additional information at all, or have difficulties with my instructions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you