Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.

1. I may have to reinstall windows 7 on one of my computers.

1. I may have to reinstall windows 7 on one of my computers. How do I backup my microsoft outlook saved emails, folders, etc. so I can restore them later?

2. How do I find my Microsoft Office installation and registration keys so I do not have to pay for the software again after I reinstall it? I can't find my software box with the keys but I have another installation disk with a different code that I used on another computer I own.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

The instructions for moving the Outlook files are found here:

The application that can be used to locate the registration keys are found here:

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you again,
- Jason